Purple Day® For Epilepsy Awareness Around The World
“Purple Day® For Epilepsy Awareness Around The World”
At The Walt Disney® World Resort!
Children under 18 FREE – Adults Just $15
Last year the first ever “Purple Day® For Epilepsy Awareness Around The World” was such a huge success we are doing it again to celebrate Purple Day® 2019 with another magical day for families to get together, share stories, learn, and form lasting bonds at the Walt Disney World® Resorts in Orlando, Florida! Event space is limited so register early! Last year we had to turn people away!
“Purple Day® For Epilepsy Awareness Around the World”, at Walt Disney® World Resorts, will blend family fun with important information about epilepsy. Activities will begin at Disney’s Contemporary Resort® / Fantasia Ballrooms H-Q with refreshments, Mickey and Minnie (and few other characters) for your photos, meet Cassidy Megan (Founder of Purple Day®), and, a presentation on what is new in the world of epilepsy by a medical expert.
People just like you will come from all over the U.S. and the world to make friends and have some fun as we spread epilepsy awareness! There will be information and resources on epilepsy for you as well. The day will end together at Epcot® to watch as we light Spaceship Earth® PURPLE for Epilepsy Awareness and get a group picture for us to spread around the world!
We hope you will join us by following the instructions below and completing the registration form as we celebrate Purple Day® For Epilepsy Awareness Around the World 2019!
No Park Ticket Needed for Spaceship Earth Lighting!
Registered event guests who want to join us at Epcot® for the Spaceship Earth lighting without paying for a Disney® Park ticket will need to:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and the names of everyone in their party no later than 3/1/19.
2. Be at the Epcot® gate no later than 7:45 pm the evening of the event (3/10/19) to meet our Disney guides.
3. ONLY those who have pre-registered to enter Epcot® for the photo without a park ticket will be escorted into the park.
PURPLE IT UP! WEAR YOUR PURPLE!
The best purple outfit for both adult and child will win $250!
CURRENT SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The Contemporary Resort® – 9:30 am till 11:30 a..m. Check-in and Program
- CHECK-IN 9:30 a.m.
- Pick up your gift bag and fill them with goodies
- Pick up your ticket for a chance to win a $250.00 prize at the Spaceship Earth Lighting
- Pick up your purple wristband and you can follow escorts into Epcot® without a park ticket at dusk for just the lighting
- $250 will be awarded to both the best dressed child and adult in PURPLE
- Enjoy Refreshments
- Fun Family Activities for the Kids
- Guest Appearances by Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and a few other characters, for your pictures.
- The arrival of the MediKidz® and take home one their Free Comic Books
- Epilepsy Information and Resources
- Cassidy Megan Founder of Purple Day®
- A guest Medical Expert will speak for a few minutes for an epilepsy update
- And a few more surprises
To register follow these simple steps!
- Complete this form and hit the submit button. (BE SURE TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT FOR ALL ADULTS TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION). NO R.S.V.P. WILL BE HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT OF ADULT REGISTRATION FEE – 18 AND UNDER ARE FREE. Unfortunatley, last year we held them and had over 200 “no-shows” costing our two charities thousands of dollars needlessly. We hope you understand that this year we have added a very nominal reservation fee for ADULTS ONLY.
- When completed, you will then receive a personal email confirmation/receipt with links to our host hotel and Disney® for discounts. Disney® is offering our guests a 1/2 day park ticket so you can enjoy the morning with us and a park of your choices in the afternoon.
- Be sure to add us to your email list in order to receive your furture email notices ( Contact@EpilepsyAssociation.com )